Cum Plaints: Strokin: Emma Watson Day

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Strokin: Emma Watson Day

So today is Emma Watson's birthday. I was browsing CelebJO and saw that they were having an Emma day and I figured what better reason to come out of semi retirement. So here it is. I stayed away from cumming for two days just for this. On Friday I got a new stash of dank weed and I was set. I started out with a lot of teasing and edging. Getting myself so close over those legs and that ass. What I wouldn't give to have them wrapped around my head. I took some time off and smoked a bowl did some stuff around the house to calm down a bit then went back to stroking. Thinking about cumming on her face. Had a nice quick chat on yahoo with a friend about cumming all over her again and again while she smiled up at ass greedily sucking our cocks. On and on I edged my load back trying to ensure her, her biggest reward.







With the jerk screen in front of me and the youtube video on my second monitor I knew I couldn't hold it any longer and I had to let go. So setting up with my printed picture I was ready. I picked this picture because she looks so damn cute and just so every day girl in class. I like that. With a gasp and moans my eyes rolled back in my head and my balls exploded for her. I almost lost hold of the camera and I am glad I was able to capture it. If I counted right it was 6 or 7 shots of cum for her. Needless to say it was a memorable orgasm.



7 comments:

  1. fucking inbred bastard I'll cut your cock off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! Cum by for a visit - http://cumgoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a pretty good job with the camera considering the circumstances,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice load of cum over Emma. Bet that felt good emptying your balls all over her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could Bukkake and print the mug shot of a Japanese girl if good ?
    Koolmaxx08mg@ezweb.ne.jp

    ReplyDelete