Cum Plaints: Strokin: Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Strokin: Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Mary is one of the celebs that I had seen before but never knew her name. And didn't notice here until the cum chain demanded my load. After taking awhile off for the holidays I got back to work on Mary. I made this one a long slow session and edged my load back about 10 times before I made a complete mess of the floor. Moaning and groaning and eyes rolling back in my head. Those legs and the cheerleader outfit are what did me in.




A little side note....

I started a tumblr page that I will updated daily with pictures and whatnot that I enjoy and get off to. This blogger account will remain a main source for my cumpics, jerk screens and vids. The tumblr will mainly be for random sexy pictures I come across in my daily surfing. They are also what I use to get warmed up for my celeb stroking.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your hot load on wankable Miss Winstead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found a really cool forum to post cum tributes on at CumOnPrintedPics.com

    best of all, its free!!

    ReplyDelete