Cum Plaints: Strokin: Rachel McAdams

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Strokin: Rachel McAdams

So I was at home watching TV and there was nothing on so I decided to watch the newest Sherlock Holmes movie. So I am sitting back relaxing enjoying the occasional glimpses of Rachel when one scene started. It is the scene where Watson is running after Blackwood and triggers a bomb. There is a slow motion scene where we get a great shot of Rachel's ass in a tight pair of pants. So sending the text "Rachel McAdams has a fucking amazing ass!!!" to my girlfriend, I got set to start jerking off to her. While I was finding out that the ass shot from "Morning Glory" was a body double and a small piece of my soul died just a little, I got a reply from my girlfriend. "Then why don't you find a pic and cum all over her ass" is what she said to me and I needed no more convincing and before you knew it I was pumping away furiously. My cum is a little thin in this one cause I have been having a lot of fun lately if you get my meaning. If you don't I mean sex. May take a break for a few days to reload.


3 comments:

  1. Great blog! Love the detail, the writing and the focus on celebs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you get so envolved with her, your gasps, crying out her name it is such a turn on.
    Please oh please empty over Ellen Page and get a video of Bonnie Wright drowning in your love.
    I'll be waiting cock in hand to join you in ecstasy

    ReplyDelete