Cum Plaints: Strokin: Odette Yustman

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Strokin: Odette Yustman

By command of the cum chain at CelebJO I bring you Odette covered in my cum. She has been on my to do list since I saw "You Again" a couple of months ago. She shared a load of cum with her costars and now she got her own. And with a face, ass and legs like that it was only a matter of time.

I focused on the bottom left picture imagining that Odette had just walked in on me jerking off to this video...



... Imagining slipping those cute little white panties down that tight toned ass. Running my fingers over the soft skin of her legs. A look of shock, surprise and intrigue spreads across her face as the fact of what I am doing sinks in. Then to the top right after it has sunk in she sits forward with a stern look on her face. Knowing she has me in a vulnerable position demanding that I am going to cum for her and moan her name or everyone will find out what a pervert I am. And finally exploding all over her smiling face giving her exactly what she wanted.






1 comment: