Cum Plaints: Strokin: Bonnie Wright

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Strokin: Bonnie Wright

OK so last weekend there was a Harry Potter marathon. Now I was laying there with my pants around my ankles teasing myself over Emma Watson staring at her cute face and oh so slender body. But then Ginny showed up and Lil me sprang up jumping for joy and I had cum for her. I love her face. I don't know what it is but there is something about her cute face red hair and oh so sexy accent I couldn't get enough of her. Now I sat there through 2 of the movies trying to blow a load for Bonnie but the scenes with her in them are few and far between. So I turned to my old friend the Internet.

A quick search for Bonnie Wright delivered up a ton of pictures of her but I was conflicted. I am a pervert I admit to that. I find some young women very pretty. And with the way they dress and act nowadays even sexy. I will admit to getting aroused by them. I will admit to masturbating to them on occasion. But in my personal opinion I feel cumming on their pics crosses a line I'm not comfortable in crossing. So I'm sorry to say you will only see pictures of legal of age celebs covered in my cum. Nor do I have the want desire or urge or need to do so in real life.

***Legal Statement*** I do not want to do any of the things said or mentioned in this blog to any of the women mentioned or pictured in this blog it is simple perverted male fantasy.***End Legal Statement***

Seen to many episodes of Law and Order: SVU to leave that out. Next thing you know someone rapes Betty White and I'm the prime suspect. So back to the main thought. I was in need of legal pics of Bonnie so I can defile with my semen adore by lovingly ejaculating on her face in a fit of romantic pleasure. So a quick flash of the perv signal and glandhander at CelebJo and I had a treasure trove of legal pics to choose from. Selecting just the perfect one I was hard at work on myself. Squishy lubed penis sounds filling the air. Standing up I unleashed a few sticky shots covering Bonnie nicely. Snapping a few pics I cleaned the mess I now regret since I should have left it there and made it a bukkake set. :D I sit back down relaxed....




Then the horror was hit. There was still another movie to watch. I am going to be teased by her again. I'm going to have to jerk off again. OMG I just smoked a bowl. And I'm going to have to jerk off again. Do you have ANY idea how much energy it took to jerk off the first time after that bowl. AGAIN? CURSE YOU TV GODS!!! So after enjoying the movie a bit, yes I do actually enjoy the movies. I'm a nerd. I got back to business after Seeing Ginny in her Quidditch uniform. Pulling up a few pictures from the trove I got back to masturbating. I was going nuts. Moaning and panting. For some reason laughing like a pirate. And quickly coated beautiful Bonnie in a second load... Love you Bonnie :P


5 comments:

  1. Bonnie loves your boner and craves your cum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I didn't even have to look at her pics, your discription of your lust and jacking had me cumming, great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus is RITE ->
    <- LEFT is satan.
    Dont be a lemming
    fallin' OFFA d'cliff
    like Jimmy Hoffa.
    WISEABOVE.blogspot.com

    Earthling, lissen2wisdom:
    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust.
    Thus, you aint dead... yet.
    Everyone has an indelible soul.
    Everyone of U.S.

    Thus, death, judgement,
    Heaven or Hell come to all.

    Make Your Choice -SAW
    Im an real-life-NDE.
    I know what's up.
    Literally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus is RITE ->
    <- LEFT is satan.
    Dont be a lemming
    fallin' OFFA d'cliff
    like Jimmy Hoffa.
    WISEABOVE.blogspot.com

    Earthling, lissen2wisdom:
    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust.
    Thus, you aint dead... yet.
    Everyone has an indelible soul.
    Everyone of U.S.

    Thus, death, judgement,
    Heaven or Hell come to all.

    Make Your Choice -SAW
    Im an real-life-NDE.
    I know what's up.
    Literally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma Watson is a lot sexier and more beautiful than Bonnie Wright though

    ReplyDelete