Cum Plaints: Movies: You Again

Friday, October 22, 2010

Movies: You Again

I went with my girlfriend and our friend to see "You Again" the other day. It was raining outside and it was playing at the discount theater so we decided to spend the $3 each to get in. Sitting down I knew I was in for a bit of a chuckle but one of the main reasons I agreed was because of the eye candy. Lets start off with Kristen Bell. If you have been reading this blog at all you have seen what a hot Kristen Bell jerk session can do to me. So having her on display is always nice. There are some great views down her top and of her firm ass in tight work out clothes. And even when made to look like a pimple faced nerd I still want to blow my load all over her. Mix in some Odette Yustman, Such a cute face made for catching cum. Odette has some great scenes where she is made to look like a high school bitch that you want to make gag on a cock to be taught a lesson. Top with the classic beauties Sigourney Weaver and Jamie Lee Curtis who have aged like fine wine and can still coax the cum out of my balls. And a small taste of Betty White.....

Yeah you heard me....

Fuck you....

Yeah I know Im disgusting.....

Betty white even though old even though I don't find her sexy I find her funny. I found her funny before it was cool to find her funny. And I find it hilarious when she talks dirty. Anyone seen Lake Placid? So even though I probably wouldn't fuck her if pulling out my dick and jerking off in front of her yielded some jokes I would gladly blow a load for her to watch.

All in all the movie is your average chick flick comedy. Some funny physical comedy from Bell. And funny dialogue all around makes for a movie that is enjoyable but just didn't have enough to get a great review. As for the perv factor aside from a few scenes maybe one for each Bell, Yustman, Weaver and Curtis there isn't to sexy. If you are a fan of any of them see it and get yourself warmed up then go cum while watching "Aliens" or "Halloween" one cause well Halloween, and two. You have got to love older women.


1 comment: