Cum Plaints: Strokin: Adrianne Curry

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Strokin: Adrianne Curry

So I had a little free time today and a little weed so after smoking up and taking off my pants I got down to jerking off to a babe that has been crossing my mind a lot lately. Was first introduced to Adrianne while watching Americas Top Model with my girlfriend. From the start I thought she was the prettiest one on the show. I am including Tyra in that. And when I later she is an avid cosplayer at conventions and plays WOW naked on top of posting sexy teasing pictures of her on her twitter account I couldn't help but start masturbating to her. I pulled up some of my favorite pictures of her and got to business.



So there I was my eyes rolling back in my head my fist furiously pumping up and down my penis as I stared at her thighs, that GREAT ass and those beautiful tits. Imagining slipping between them in the sand on that beach. Or coming up behind her in the shower as she pushes back into me. Slipping out and cumming all over that ever so cute face those sexy glasses saving her from the sting of some man made pink eye. Then right after I blow my load she starts cussing me out, flipping me off and kicking me out of her house, because we all know she can flip any second.


Now I made a vid for this but it is crappy. Its to dark and out of focus. I am still working out the logistics of capturing the moment. Also im starting to realize my shots drift left. Guess cause I am a lefty while strokin. Gotta work on that too.

Update: I did my best to clean up the vid but you know "Crap in Crap out" So next one should be better.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! lovely cumjob on Adrianne!! Love how you got her in the eye :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb spunking of this cumhungry hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete