Cum Plaints: Strokin: Kristen Bell

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Strokin: Kristen Bell

So on Monday I posted in "The Celebrity Cum Chain Creamathon" thread at CelebJO and after giving away Emma Stone, I was given Kristen Bell. I haven't jerked to her very much in the past and I had some time so I thought I would make good on my solemn oath to spray my sticky man chowder all over the woman given to me by my fellow jerkers. So after placing my penis upon a Playboy and "swearing to dump my load, my whole load and nothing but the load". I loaded up some picture, lubed up my fleshlight and went to town.




I was grunting and panting as pumped the fleshlight up and down my cock. That squishy sound blending in nicely with the pitter patter of the rain on my window. I imagined a flowing field the wind blowing softly in the trees. The sweet smell of flowers carried the scent of her perfume to my nose. Cherubs danced and sang as I pounded Kristen's ass till she begged for my load all over her face. Snapping back to reality when I felt my balls tighten a stood up and blew my load all over her picture. I chose it because it looks like she is giving a someone a look saying... "HEY!!!!.... YOU!.... Fuck.... Hey can you call security he is doing it again." HAHA!




Having been so worked up I didn't notice that my dick was still rock hard. I started slow again and was still rock hard so I slipped back inside the fleshlight and stood there pumping in and out of it. After about another 5 minutes I tossed the fleshlight and started jerking it hard and fast and dumped a second load on her. I sat there slumped in the chair trying to catch my breath as a stray bead of cum dripped down my balls, after blowing 2 loads all over a beautiful woman all I could think was... Time for a snack and a nap.


1 comment:

  1. i wish i was that pic right now, covered in ur warm, sticky load

    ReplyDelete