Cum Plaints: Request Lines: Paget Brewster

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Request Lines: Paget Brewster

So today I put up the status that "Taking request for celeb cumpics. PLEASE NO "A" LIST CELEBS!!! Send all requests to lildickstroker@gmail.com If you have a fave pic of them send that too." And slowly but surely they have started to trickle in. So if you have someone you want to see drop me an email and she will be on the "To Do" list. I will do my best to cum on the pic you send but if it just isn't doing it for me I will substitute it. Here is the first one from the list..... Paget Brewster from "Criminal Minds" took a nice load after pumping my fleshlight. Is it just me or does she looks surprised that I came on her while he is laughing his ass off over it?


No comments:

Post a Comment