Cum Plaints: Strokin: Emma Watson

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Strokin: Emma Watson

It was a lazy morning yesterday when I got up and it was pouring rain outside. It was dark and gloomy and I loved it. I knew I would be left alone most of the day and I would have time to have a nice long slow session over some cute celebs. Opening up some pages I flipped through pics of random celebs, nothing really catching my eye. I decided to watch a little tv. Flipping through the 3000 or so channels I finally found something to watch. The most recent Harry Potter movie featuring oh so cute Emma Watson. So off came my pants out came my dick and I started stroking. It only took a few scenes with in them to get me rock hard and aching to cum for her. I let myself calm down a bit as I kept my hands off while I found some pics of her. I put the pics on a slide show found some lube and got out my fleshlight. I have mini maid speed bump just in case any of you care. I lubed her up and slipped in and it didn't take much time till I was pumping my cock hard and fast with it while I stared at Emma's smiling face. I felt the tingle and I know it was close my balls tightened and for some reason my foot was tapping the ground. Guess I was just into it. And before I knew it I was standing over short haired (I know I know but I think she looks cute with the short hair. Sue me.) Emma imagining she was licking my balls as I got ready to blow a load on her face. I tense up I take aim.... AHHHHHHH! I MISSED HER FACE!!!! FUCK!!!! I fucked up my imaginary facial. DAMN IT!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe there's been no comments on your blog. Keep up the good splatter work! Remember, for every comment you get there's like a thousand out there who look at your blog but don't post because their own hands are otherwise occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an absolute beauty. She looks so pure and gorgeous in that picture...love how the sperm doesn't obscure her face and drizzles nicely up the side, almost politely across her cheek. What a gent'

    ReplyDelete