Cum Plaints: Strokin: Selena Gomez

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Strokin: Selena Gomez

So I was bored today while everyone was either out or asleep so I was cruising the CelebJO boards and found a thread where you tell the previous poster who to jerk off to and get told by the following poster who to jerk off to. Then you post back with the results. Never done it before so I figured what the hell. So I threw up a post giving the previous The lovely Zooey Deschanel will pop back in with his results after. So after about 10 mins of waiting I finally had my target. Selena Gomez.... I haven't really jerked off to Selena before but she has been on my list for some time now so I got to business. I searched the boards for some legal pics. I specifically made sure to only use pics from the forum just for that fact. Luckily pics of her were not in short supply. I picked a few choice ones including a cumpic (credit of cumpic in jerk screen goes to over at Celeb JO. Usually by the time I have all the pics up for the jerk screen and printed out the pic and gotten everything else in place I am rock hard already and this was no exception. While applying as instructed by the manufacturer, my desired amount of lubricant. Then I got down to business. My hand squished up and down my cock as I focused on her sexy toned legs and gorgeous smile. My balls bounced up and down as my pace quickened as I got more and more lost in lust. Until I couldn't stand it anymore and I knew it was gonna happen soon. I stood up picture in front of me her cute face and innocent eyes staring up at me as I stroked my throbbing dick in front of her. I moaned out her name as my eyes rolled back and I fired off two big shots in a row, followed by a late one as I backed off. the tail of which slowly dripped down the drape I put on my shelf.







8 comments:

  1. what website is the CelebJO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jerking off on Selena Gomez too.

    I think she's really sexy & that mole on her boob really gets me hot!

    http://xhamster.com/user/WeeWillieWanker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved hearing about you shooting that big creamy load! Str8 here, but fun to watch that spunk shoot out. Love to discuss Selena's body and how stiff she makes us. Love to see you on celebjo, sunblind here and my yahoo is sunblind2929.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Cum on Selena's face is soooo hot! I am gonna go jack off to her now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so hot. wish her and i could please a guy together

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have sex with selena and cum on her face, body, and pussy. Im attracted to her since I first saw her...

    ReplyDelete