Cum Plaints: Strokin: Emma Stone

Monday, September 27, 2010

Strokin: Emma Stone

So I had some alone time this morning while everyone was asleep and I was so worked up for Emma Stone from last night I had to blow a load to her. Searching for pics of her I sat with my hand in my pants rubbing my balls and tugging at my dick. Those great legs! Within a few seconds I was rock hard and ready to go. Had just picked up a new bottle of lube from wal-mart (more on that trip later) so I cracked it open and got to work slowly stroking my dick. Staring at her cute freckled face, pouty lips, GREAT LEGS!!! and surprisingly nice ass, I sat there my hand pounding up and down my dick. Got about a half hour of stroking in before I felt my balls tighten as I stared at Emma in her tiny gym short. As the cum flowed up and out my cock. I had to catch most of it in my hand cause I didn't have time to make a cumpic but it felt so fucking good to blow a load for Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment