Cum Plaints: Movies: Legend of The Guardians / Easy A

Monday, September 27, 2010

Movies: Legend of The Guardians / Easy A

So yesterday it was hot as fuck so me and my girl decided to spend a few hours at the movies. So we hopped into our broke down mini van and sped off. We stopped and had some lunch and finally found our way to the box office. Staring at the board of movies about to start we finally decided on Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. I had high hopes for it considering that I had seen the previews and im a sucker for beautifully animated movies. And I was right the animation on it was great. On big inspiring scenes I actually said out loud... "Oh crap!" just because my eyes couldn't tell it was animated. (Which I am usually pretty good at.) Having said that, the rest of it was a disappointment. The 3d was not worth it. Although I suspect that the great scenes wouldn't have been as great without it. Even though the 3d effect was used sparingly. The story was sub par for my tastes. It seemed like it was 30 mins of a boring story followed by a 10 second beautiful slow motion scene followed by 30 mins of a boring story. So over all I would save my money. People actually walked out of it and I did nothing but wait for it to end.

So after that was over we decided we didn't want to head home yet so we went to go see what was playing. The movie we decided on was so pants stiffening I was fighting to not rub one out right there in the theater..... "Easy A"

A little side note... One of the previews before "Easy A" was a new movie featuring Rachel McAdams called
"Morning Glory". The movie itself looks like crap but OMG who knew that Rachel had such and AMAZING ASS! I sure as hell didn't.


Ok.... "Easy A" well going into I knew my cock was going to get rock hard. I mean I am a HUGE sucker for Emma Stone. Anything she does is cute to me and she looks sexy in anything. So first of all its a good movie. It was funny and I was actually laughing out loud which is rare for me in a movie theater. So it was a plus that I could actually enjoy the story as well as the eye candy. The movie features not only Emma Stone but Amanda Bynes as well. So there was no mercy for my pants. Amanda as a WAY to sexy Jesus Freak showing off her great legs and tits. Being so mean you just want to shut her up by shoving your dick down her throat and Emma acting slutty and prancing around in fuck me clothes. (the scenes of her in tiny gym shorts almost made me cum in my pants.)




So all in all go see "Easy A" sit in the back and hope its empty because you are gonna want to jerk off.



No comments:

Post a Comment