Cum Plaints: Strokin: Allison Scagliotti

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Strokin: Allison Scagliotti

So today I was left alone while the gf was at work. And since yesterday was a stressful day I figured I would relax and have a nice relaxing session. I didn't know who I was going to stroke to when I sat down. Opened up the CelebJO Forums (I have been a member for some time now and it is a main source of jerk material for me. So you will hear of it often). Cruising the boards I peeked in on all the cumpics and celeb pics looking for something to spark my lust. I spent about 10 mins of this just slowly tugging at my still limp cock. Then I remembered I had batteries and that my camera was right next to me. So I though I would make my first cumpic in some time. So I popped open my to do list weeded out the ones I was no longer interested in and added more after all of that the name stuck in my head was. Allison Scagliotti. I am not a HUGE fan of Warehouse 13 but I do enjoy some of the episodes. And I do watch it with my pants off every once in awhile for my Allison fix. So after loading up a bunch of pictures of her on my screen. By now my dick was as rock hard as ever over Allison so I sat back lubed up my dick and started stroking. It didn't take long before I had to edge it back and breath while staring at her cute face and nice legs. The ass shaking gif made me edge a second time as I imagined her grinding that ass in my face. Stroking for about a half hour I finally blew my load all over her.






No comments:

Post a Comment