Cum Plaints: Strokin: Bar Refaeli

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Strokin: Bar Refaeli

So there I was I had a picture printed. I had a jerk screen ready to go and I was locked cocked and loaded to blow a load all over Lita's face. And that is when it happen there was a soft almost silent knock on the door. I moaned out come in as Lita rolled her tongue over the head of my cock. In walked Bar in her tiny shorts and white bikini top, head bobbing to the music. She let out a loud sigh with a pout as she saw Lita bobbing up and down in my lap. Bar pleaded with Lita, she begged "Please Lita let me have his cum. I have never had any and you get to swallow it all the time. PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!" Lita shook her head, but with a pat of my hand on her shoulder she released my cock from her vacuum of a mouth with a whine. "Lita let Bar have this one and I will give you an extra special one next time."....

... Wait... Im not in a mansion.... Where is Bar?... Where is Lita?.... Why is there peanut butter on my balls?!?!?!.... Well I guess its the fleshlight and a picture for me again. Gotta lay of the weed for a few days....

So really... I was online ready to cum all over a picture of Lita as suggested by a friend when a message popped up and I was introduced to Bar. I have never jerked off to her before and she isnt even the type of woman I normally jerk to but something about the way this guy talked about her and seeing this pic of her in her little green shorts, listening to music that just called out to me. I imagined she was roller skating up and down the Venice Beach walk as I sat in the sand watching her toned sexy body move and sway to the unheard rhythm. My cock in my hand as I beat off not caring who is there. And after I blow my load on her thigh as she skates by me she trips on a seagull and totally prat falls into the sand. I have strange day dreams when im high. Enjoy the pics.


4 comments:

  1. You shot a great load onto her in the video !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bar loves your big boner and your blast of balljuice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Load great hummm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slowly facefuck Bar, then pull out and spray her gorgeous face with hot cum!

    ReplyDelete