Cum Plaints: Strokin: Miley Cyrus

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Strokin: Miley Cyrus

So I took some time off from the cumpics while my gf had a few days off work. Had a great time hanging out and fucking. But when I realized MILEY CYRUS HAS TURNED 18... Enough fooling around back to business no more fooling around was my mantra as I hurridly smoked a bowl and stroked my dick while looking at her. The vid shows the end of a nice hour long session. Now bad news... I was high and I had just came so my mind wasnt in the right place... My mind was focused on a snack and what was on tv. Not taking pics. So by the time I realized what I was doing I had crumpled up the picture and tossed it.... "FUCK" rang out from the kitchen as it hit me. So long story short... I came on Miley and I dont have to be a super dirty perv because she is 18. HAHA



4 comments:

  1. Miley's been waiting for your hot load. XXXcellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as Hannah Montana reveals herself as Miley Steward this starts happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miley loved your creamy load! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice load. i wish u could cum on me like that

    ReplyDelete