Cum Plaints: Strokin: Deborah Ann Woll

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Strokin: Deborah Ann Woll

I like many was first introduced to Deborah on HBO's True Blood. We all know I have a major hard on for pale skinned redheads. So when she showed up as a major character in the series that I already loved, my little pants buddy was twitching with joy. Now I consider myself a connoisseur of redheads and I pride myself on being able to tell when they are natural or not. I had Deborah pegged as a natural and pleasured myself many times thinking about slipping my penis into her a perfect small red bush accenting her pubic region. Then I had some horrifying new. She is a natural blond. *weak whimper 1* And has been so all her life. WHY DEBORAH!!!??? WHY???!?!?!....

But wait... Lets not forget she on a great show with vampires that are actually vampires and not twinkly boys. Is it wrong that I jerk off to vampire Deborah more then Deborah, Deborah? Oh well enough of this here is my cum on her face.





1: The sound of a small piece of my soul dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment