Cum Plaints: Strokin: Jenna Elfman

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Strokin: Jenna Elfman

So on Thursday I got a couple of hours alone and I had a load of cum waiting to blow out of my balls. So as I was searching for a ball draining beauty to dump my load on and then I found the picture of Jenna in her tiny black panties and fishnet stockings. I couldn't stop staring at those thighs and my dick stood up and started begging for some. After printing out a pic and lubing up my fleshlight I got to work. Squishy noises filled the room as my dick slid in and out of my fleshlight my thoughts drifting between those long slender thighs and that cum drainingly cute face. And before long my cock was ready to explode. Standing up I took aim at Jenna laying there on the bed in a pair of my boxers and my t shirt waiting for what she wants. With a loud moan my cock exploded. Thank you Jenna. You are gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. Beating off right now for your cum on Jenna.

    ReplyDelete