Cum Plaints: Strokin: Lita

Friday, November 19, 2010

Strokin: Lita

So I promised Lita a special load. I got some time alone on Wednesday and she was around so I sat back and started rubbing my cock while I watched her dance around in her bikinis. Imagining holding a hand full of her red hair as I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. Now she has been at the top of my jerk list since she debuted in the WWE so this woman always gets me going. So before I knew it... WAY BEFORE... I think to myself... FUCK I'M GONNA CUM EARLIER THEN I EXPECTED!!! So I stand up and let the cum fly all over her face or so I thought. It sure felt like I fired off a gallon but when I looked down all I saw was a couple of shots dripping from her face and her flipping me off. So I took a rest for a few days to reload and I promise I will cum on you again soon Lita.


1 comment:

  1. Lita's still one of my favourite stroke targets. It feels amazing cumming to her.

    ReplyDelete