Cum Plaints: Strokin: Kari Byron

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Strokin: Kari Byron

So I have spent all day jumping from celeb babe to celeb teasing myself and getting nice and worked up. After about 4 hours of this I was finally home alone and I was desperate to drop a load over a babe. I couldn't decide so I the tv decide like I often do. I turn it on and to my surprise it is an episode of MythBusters. And there on the screen bouncing around for my enjoyment was cute little Kari. Instantly I was rock hard and my pants were off. I left a flame trail as I ran to the computer and opened up some pics of her. After updating my global status I got to work on my fleshlight. Pumping in and out I imagined her gagging as I pumped in and out of her mouth. Holding onto that red hair. Drool dripping down my balls and off of her chin. Reaching down to grab a hold of those perfect hand full tits. I selected the pic of Kari biting her lip in anticipation of my hot load of cum splashing on her face. With a pant and an inhale thick globs of my cum coated her.




*Fixed the lighting problem but now I have to work on the angle. I know it sucks.*


6 comments:

  1. Great work on this little cockteaser dude!
    Kari have same affect on me...;)
    I wanna see more of her done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work man. Kari always gets me rock hard. I would love to see more of her done also. She looks so hot covered in cum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. She gets me hard every time I see her and I would love to cum all over her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could be her in that picture. i would love your hot cum all over my face and if it was me, i would do all the work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to cum in her ass and mouth.

    ReplyDelete