Cum Plaints: Strokin: Pink

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Strokin: Pink

So after taking a few more days off from making cumpics I got back into the swing of things pretty easily yesterday. I was loafing around and smoking a bowl and I figured... I am alone I might as well cum on someone. I looked around and a few caught my eye but I was still undecided. Not being able to decided and my yahoo buddies being flakes I sent a text to my always reliable gf as to who I should cum on. Pink... Was the response. Now I am not a fan of her music, and most of the time I find her "Meh" not my type. Although something about the combination of my gf commanding me, Pink's tight ass in a cute pair of panties... Did I mention I have a panty fetish? Those strong sexy thighs and the fuck you im a sexy butch bitch attitude that got me hard in a hurry. I selected the picture for the wonderful crotch shot plus she looks damn good in black leather. And I love a woman in "hooker boots" as I call them. Did I mention I jerked off while listening to her song "U and Ur hand" felt so good to overload my senses and blow a load.


3 comments:

  1. Pink needed your penis pudding. Great jerk job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought she had a great ass ever since the Lady Marmalade video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching u cum over Pink has made SO VERY horny.

    ReplyDelete